INFORMATION FOR EXCHANGE PARTNER INSTITUTIONS
Fall 2005 August 29, 2005 Classes Begin
December 16, 2005 Classes End
Spring 2006 January 14, 2006 Classes Begin
May 12, 2006 Classes End
Fall 2006 January 17, 2006 Classes Begin
May 13, 2006 Classes End
Items Students Must Submit:
1) *Non-degree application http://www.bloomu.edu/admissions/nontrad.php
Must be received by March 1 for Fall semester
and October 1 for Spring semester
2) Health Center Forms provided to program coordinators by mail
3) Financial Support Documentation should show at least $5,000 US available
4) Signed Release Forms provided to program coordinators by mail
5) *Course Requests must be provided by March 1 for Fall semester
and by October 1 for Spring semester
*The deadlines listed for the non-degree application form and course preferences allow us to have the student ‘entered’ into our system and scheduled when courses are more available.
Guidelines for Course Selection:
1) Choose only undergraduate courses (i.e. course numbers that fall between 100-400). Courses with a 500 designation are graduate level.
2) Students typically schedule 12-15 credits (i.e. 4 or 5 courses)
3) You must have completed all prerequisites for any course chosen. Please be sure to check prerequisites prior to requesting a course. If you have taken the prerequisites you must provide us with your transcript translated into English before you will be scheduled into classes
4) Not all courses listed on the on-line catalog are offered every semester. Be sure to check the course schedule list to ensure that the course you are interested in is offered in the semester you will be coming to Bloomsburg.
Transportation to campus:
Incoming students are expected to book a flight into the Newark International Airport in Newark, New Jersey on the Saturday before their semester begins. Flights must be scheduled to arrive to allow ample time to process through Customs and be prepared to leave the airport for campus no later than 3:00 p.m.
We provide transportation to campus upon arrival; however, it is important to note that return transportation to the airport at the semesters end is NOT provided. Most students opt to take a bus to the airport.
Where to find information:
General University http://www.bloomu.edu
Non-degree Application http://www.bloomu.edu/admissions/nontrad.php
Course Descriptions http://www.bloomu.edu/academic/catalog/
Course Schedules http://adminapps.bloomu.edu/courseschedule/search
Housing Information http://departments.bloomu.edu/reslife/ResidenceLife/pages/res_apts_hall.html
Meal Plans http://galileo.bloomu.edu/about/find/
For more information please Contact Colleen Brandon at: firstname.lastname@example.org