IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES, you will have all the information you need right at hand. Upon arrival, transfer it to the back of your suitcase. You will have peace of mind knowing that most situations are covered with this information.
1. COPY YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE OR I.D.
Just in case yours is lost or stolen.
2. RECEIPTS FOR YOUR TRAVELERS CHECKS WHICH LISTS THEIR NUMBERS.
Absolutely required to get replacements if lost or stolen.
3. COPY OF ANY INSURANCE THAT WOULD COVER YOU WHILE TRAVELING.
It will let you know what is covered and what is needed to file a claim.
4. COPY OF ANY IMPORTANT PRESCRIPTIONS YOU MUST TAKE.
Ask your doctor to write it out so that a pharmacist/chemist can fill it for you.
5. NAME/ADDRESS/PHONE OF TWO PEOPLE TO CONTACT IN CASE OF EMERGENCY/ACCIDENT.
1. Name: ______________________ Relationship: ______________
Phone: ( )____________________
2. Name: ______________________ Relationship: _______________
Phone: ( ) ___________________
6. CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
7. RECORD YOUR AIR TICKET NUMBER
If you are given responsibility for you ticket, copy the list of numbers on the lower part of the ticked marked: “ticket number”. This is required to report/replace the ticket if lost or stolen.
Air ticket number: _________________________________________